Phoebe Xu holds
a license from the State of California as a Tour Operator. As such, she complies fully with the California Seller of Travel
Law, which requires, among other things, that certain disclosures and all terms and conditions be presented to prospective
tour members in writing before or at the time a deposit is received. Therefore, prospective tour members can be assured that
they will receive full disclosure of all terms and condition for their tour according to the law. Terms and conditions cannot
be fully presented here however because circumstances change from tour to tour and also the law changes from time to time.
all of Ms. Xu's tours, required documents include:
1. USA passport valid for seven months beyond the return date.
Two passport photos.
3. A China visa. Ms. Xu can assist with this.
Generally, tour departures require at least 15
tour participants. If less than 15 persons sign up then the tour will be canceled and all money will be refunded.
tour costs include:
1. Escort by Phoebe Xu.
2. The international arrival and departure flight.
3. Hotel accommodation
based on two persons sharing one twin room.
4. Daily American and/or Chinese breakfast at the hotel. Chinese lunch. Chinese
5. Private transfers between airports and hotel and all sightseeing spots.
6. Fees, but not tips, for bus transportation
listed on the itinerary.
7. All activity fees and admission fees for activities and events listed on the itinerary.
of tour does not include:
1. All personal expenses such as hotel phone calls, souvenirs, laundry, gifts, baggage overweight,
bellhop tips, luggage handler tips.
2. Lost airline ticket replacement cost.
3. If a tour participant chooses a replacement
or alternative accommodation, meal, or transport, this will be at the sole cost of the tour participant.
4. Single Supplement.
Special arrangements are required and the cost is substantial.
5. Fee for extended stay.
6. Taxes such as airport tax,
airport construction fee and the departure tax.
7. Tips for the local guides and drivers.
8. China visa fee and/or service.
USA Passport fees.
10. Special medical or disabilty accomodations.
Phoebe Xu cannot guarantee any special requests
regarding dietary needs, adjoining rooms, double beds, window seats on bus, special medical requirements and/or medical equipment
coordination with airlines, hotels, etc. However, Phoebe Xu will attempt to accommodate reasonable special requests if submitted
Phoebe Xu's tours include cancellation fees that are disclosed in writing for each tour in advance as
Travel Protection Insurance is strongly recommended. This is the responsibility of the participant.
Xu strives to select accommodations on her standard tours that are four star or equivalent or better. However, Phoebe Xu does
not make any specific representation about the quality of the hotel accommodations, except to report that a standardized grading
system does not exist on a worldwide basis.
Each participant is responsible for planning for special accommodations
required by his or her health or medical condition related to airlines, airports, hotels, etc.